John Barton, PhD, ABPP, is the training director and director of pediatric psychology services specializing in ADHD, learning disorders and epilepsy. Dr. Barton served as a clinical psychologist and clinical director in Arizona for many years before joining Phoenix Children’s.
He is also the director of the Clinical Psychology Center at Arizona State University, where he provides supervision to therapists-in-training as part of their doctoral program.
Barton earned his doctorate in clinical psychology from Arizona State University, an APA-approved program. He is certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology in clinical child and adolescent psychology.
- American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Society for Pediatric Psychology
- Arizona Psychological Association
- Arizona Kidney Foundation
- Clinical Associate Professor, Child Health, University of Arizona
Interests and Hobbies
Dr. Barton loves following sports specifically the Huskers, Sun Devils and Red Sox. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, listening to music and reading. Read Dr. Barton's complete personal bio.