Supporting Barrow Neurological Institute at Phoenix Children's Hospital
We thank our supporters as this investment into our Institute helps us in the development of new paradigms for clinical care and cures for these children.
You can express your support of the Institute in ways that complement your own personal interests as you help us grow, evolve, and continue to set new standards in pediatric neurological care.
What Philanthropy supports:
- Development/enhancement of existing and/or new clinical programs
- Funding cutting-edge programs in clinical, translational, and laboratory/ experimental research
- Community and professional educational initiatives
- Institute’s infrastructure supporting the Biorepository and Bioinfomatics and Data Centers
Ways to Give:
- Make a memorial or honor gift
- Name an Institute’s Fund
- Contribute to the “Director’s Fund”
- Provide funds for “Endowed Chairs” for research and program leadership
For more information call Bonnie Morgan at (602) 933-2607 or visit http://phoenixchildrens.com/DonateBarrow.