Psychiatry Biobehavioral Program
Barrow Neurological Institutate at Phoenix Children's Hospital offers the only inpatient pediatric psychiatry program in Arizona for children under 16 with psychosis or dangerous behavior.
The psychiatry outpatient clinic offers expert diagnosis and treatment of high complexity child and adolescent psychiatric disorders.
- Pharmacologic treatment of psychiatric conditions
- Acute stabilization of psychiatric diagnoses such as bipolar, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Neuropsychological evaluation for children with traumatic brain injury, neuro-oncology conditions, epilepsy
- Biofeedback for pain and stress management
- Psychological counseling including cognitive behavior therapy for children with chronic medical conditions