Child Life Zone
The Child Life Zone at Phoenix Children’s Hospital is a state-of-the-art play area that provides an escape for patients and their families from life in the hospital. This 3,800 square foot, procedure-free area gives our patients a safe place to forget about being in the hospital for a little while and just have fun.
- Multi-use theater and gaming wall
- Garth Brooks performance stage
- Interactive broadcast studio that lets kids create and view their own programs for PCH1, the hospital's own TV network
- Pool & air hockey tables and pinball machines
- Therapeutic craft & play center
- Kitchen & cooking area
- Positive image room
- Quiet area
- For inpatients only (must not be on isolation precautions)
- For patients ages 6 and older
- Need RN approval and Zone sticker to attend
- Siblings, ages 6 and older, are welcome when accompanied by a parent
Hours of Operation
- 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Seven days a week.