Conditions We Treat
Blood & Marrow Transplant Program
Our Blood and Marrow Transplant programs cover a lot of conditions. As you’re researching conditions and treatments, we want to provide you with the information you need without overwhelming you.
We cover many more conditions than the ones listed here. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We are ready to help.
- Acute and chronic leukemias
- Lymphoma: This is cancer that starts in a type of white blood cell called a lymphocyte. These cells are part of the immune system, Lymphoma cells can build up in lymph nodes and other lymph tissues. Lymphomas are grouped into 2 categories: Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Cancer of the kidneys
- Various solid tumors
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy
- Hurler syndrome
Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
Primary Immune Deficiencies
- Chronic granulomatosis disease
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH)
- Wiskott-Aldrich disease: Autoimmune disorder
- Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)