Phoenix Children’s Hospital welcomes patients and families from throughout the country and around the world. We are committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate care. Nationally recognized for its patient care and research, Phoenix Children’s Hospital is ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties surveyed by U.S. News & World Report. The outcomes are among the best in the nation. Highly skilled world-class surgeons use advanced surgical strategies and techniques to achieve optimal outcomes and to make the surgery as safe as possible. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. They embrace the challenges of providing high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients.
Our International Patient Services team coordinates care and services for patients and families traveling from anywhere outside the USA. We work directly with departments throughout Phoenix Children’s Hospital to ensure that you are assisted at all stages of your child’s healthcare experience. From the time of your initial request for services to your child receiving care – and subsequent treatments – we can help you with your needs.
Our services include:
- Coordinating requests for services and medical chart/case review and surgical second opinions by our world-class surgeons.
- Scheduling medical and surgical consults and treatment appointments.
- Assisting with financial arrangements and providing cost estimates.
- Assisting and guidance with travel, transportation and lodging.
- Following up on future medical needs.
Conditions We Treat
Read more about conditions our International Patient Services team treats.