Dr. Zaharopoulos obtained his medical degree at the Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri. He completed his residency at Maricopa Integrated Health System in Arizona.
Before arriving at Phoenix Children's, Dr. Zaharopoulos worked in private practice as a child and adolescent psychiatrist.
- American Psychiatric Association
- Arizona Psychiatric Society
- Arizona Osteopathic Association
- Assistant Professors in Psychiatry and Child Health at the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry at Creighton University, School of Medicine - Phoenix Campus