Building relationships between referring and medical staff physicians
Whether it's introducing one of our new subspecialists to a community pediatrician, answering a physician's call about their hospitalized patient or offering programs to help medical professionals earn their continuing medical education (CME) credits in a convenient location, Physician Relations is here to help.
This department also ensures physicians, office managers and other healthcare workers are up-to-date on the latest services and programs offered at Phoenix Children's so they know the full range of treatment options for their patients.
Here are some of the ways we help
- Connecting community physicians to Phoenix Children's specialists and personnel
- Informing physicians about Hospital programs and services (e.g, Valley Pediatric Triage, Hospitalists)
- Serving as a resource for referrals and answering general questions
- Coordinating tours of the Phoenix Children's campus for physicians
- Offering CME programs in the West Valley, Scottsdale and East Valley
- Hosting pediatric office manager forums
- Recruiting physicians for pediatric practices
- Maintaining the hard copy and online physician directory
- Visiting physician offices statewide to educate providers on Phoenix Children's resources
- Welcoming new physicians to the Hospital and community
Please contact our office if you have any questions about Phoenix Children's or would like a personal visit from our Physician Relations Department.
Physician Relations Staff
Sr. Physician Relations Representative - East Valley
Sr. Physician Relations Representative - Central, West Valley