Conditions We Treat
Tourette & Tic Disorders Clinic
We treat Tourette’s and related conditions through our Tic and Tourette Syndrome Program and the Complex Tourette and Tic Disorders Clinic at Phoenix Children’s Barrow Neurological Institute. Doctors team up across specialties and coordinate services to manage Tourette syndrome, including tics and other challenges that children may face.
We diagnose and treat these and other conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Behavioral challenges
- Dyslexia and other learning disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pediatric movement disorders
- Tourette syndrome and persistent (chronic) or provisional (nonchronic) tic disorders
You can find additional information about Tourette syndrome, including resources and support for children and families, from the Tourette Association of America.